Sunday, December 8, 2019

Holiday Favorites Blog Hop.......

Blessings upon all quilters this Christmas season!

I was asked by my friend Lori of Humble Quilts to participate in the......



I am so looking forward to reading these
blog posts and I hope you will 
join me in supporting
some of my favorite artists
by reading their blogs for this
holiday inspired blog hop.
It starts tomorrow, so
please be sure to visit each
artist's site on the date by
their name and blog site below.
Simply click each link to visit them.













Sometimes, holiday shopping is
a little daunting, so,
I thought I would share with you all
some of my favorite things I use
as a scrap quilter
here at the Quilt Cave.
Maybe you are in need of a few ideas
for a little gift for that special quilter
 in your life?
Maybe it is a bigger gift for yourself?
I hope the following products
will give you an idea of
something to get him, her, or you?
(I am in no way affiliated with any of these
products, and am NOT financially
compensated in any way.)

First......
My IronEZ!
You can see it attached to my custom
ironing board in the photo above.
I! LOVE! THIS! PRODUCT!
Before I used my IronEZ, I was constantly
knocking off my bottle of starch!
Not anymore with this handy dandy holder!
I am also not searching for my
spray bottle as I am
ironing through wrinkled scraps.
It is always in the same place now!

Watch Scott Huff creator of 
in the video above share the story
behind his product.
Scott has generously offered my readers
a discount on IronEZ
if you order using the following
discount code:
KQ15
Thanks IronEZ!

Second....
This is my absolute favorite starch
to use on my fabrics.
I know not everyone uses starch
or starch alternatives, but, I do.
I layer fabrics as I starch which I feel
increases the accuracy of my cuts.
If you can't find this starch in your local
grocery store, you can find it

Third....
I could not imagine cutting through my scraps
without my Kai 7300 series scissors.
These are beyond amazing in my opinion.
They have the heft my man hands need!
I can starch and iron up to 10
layers of fabrics and slice through them
very easily using these scissors.
Find them

Fourth.....
I don't know what I would do without my
Accuquilt Studio die cutter.
As many scraps as I go through,
this purchase was a go big, or go home
moment for me.
I personally feel my quilt making 
has improved due to 
accurate cuts.
Their strip dies are my favorites.
Browse the Accuquilt web site

Fifth.....
If you know me, you KNOW I am NOT
ashamed to profess I use a seam guide
to sew with.
Accurate cutting, along with sewing an
accurate 1/4" seam, produces
accurate results.
Bonnie Hunter's is my favorite!
You can find one

And last.....
I cannot sew without a good pair of snips.
I have a pair located at every sewing station
I have.  That way, I don't have to go looking
for them every time I sit down to sew.
They come in all different shapes and sizes,
but, you can find my favorite ones

There you have it, a few of my favorite things
I use in my quilt studio.  Maybe you saw something
that could enhance your sewing space?
As always, I want to thank you all for your
continued encouragement and support.
I count it a privilege to have you all
visit me when you read a blog post
by Ole' Kevin the Quilter.
Let the fun begin tomorrow with the...


Thanks for all of the encouragement!
Keep on Quilting!
Kevin the Quilter






11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorite little tools. Some of them I already have (cannot have enough Kai scissors, IMHO); some never saw (Faultless spray starch in a can?)
    Can't wait to follow the blogs for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LEGIT FULLZ & TOOLS STORE

      Hello to All !

      We are offering all types of tools & Fullz on discounted price.
      If you are in search of anything regarding fullz, tools, tutorials, Hack Pack, etc
      Feel Free to contact

      ***CONTACT 24/7***
      **Telegram > @leadsupplier
      **ICQ > 752822040
      **Skype > Peeterhacks
      **Wicker me > peeterhacks

      "SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
      "TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
      CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC"

      **************************************
      "Fresh Spammed SSN Fullz info included"
      >>SSN FULLZ with complete info
      >>CC With CVV (vbv & non vbv) Fullz USA
      >>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
      >>USA I.D Photos Front & Back
      >>High Credit Score fullz (700+ Scores)
      >>DL number, Employee Details, Bank Details Included
      >>Complete Premium Info with Relative Info

      ***************************************
      COMPLETE GUIDE FOR TUTORIALS & TOOLS

      "SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
      "KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"
      "FRAUD BIBLE"

      "TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST"
      =>Ethical Hacking Ebooks, Tools & Tutorials
      =>Bitcoin Hacking
      =>Kali Linux
      =>Fraud Bible
      =>RAT
      =>Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
      =>WhatsApp Hacking & Hacked Version of WhatsApp
      =>Facebook & Google Hacking
      =>Bitcoin Flasher
      =>SQL Injector
      =>Premium Logs (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
      =>Bitcoin Cracker
      =>SMTP Linux Root
      =>Shell Scripting
      =>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
      =>SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
      =>PHP mailer
      =>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
      =>Cpanel
      =>Server I.P's & Proxies
      =>Viruses & VPN's
      =>HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)

      *Serious buyers will always welcome
      *Price will be reduce in bulk order
      *Discount offers will give to serious buyers
      *Hope we do a great business together

      ===>Contact 24/7<===
      ==>Telegram > @leadsupplier
      ==>ICQ > 752822040
      ==>Skype > Peeterhacks
      ==>Wicker me > peeterhacks

      Delete
  2. Many of your favorites are mine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait for this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I subscribe to 2 of the blogs on the list...you and Lori!! Love that I'll be introduced to new blogs!! Thanks for the cool list...I'm off to check out the scissors and snips!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never used starch before but on my next visit to the US I will buy me some and try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with your favorite things. To add some of mine: The Purple Thang to turn things inside out or poke a corner, Karen Kay Buckley scissors (the serrated edges are phenomenal), Clover fork pins for piecing seams on top of each other, my Singer 301 machines, Stripology ruler, Quilters select non slip rulers, Panasonic cordless iron, wool pressing mats, a design wall, Glide and PremoSoft thread- are all items I use all the time that make my work better. Now, you can add more things to your Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kevin thank you for the recommendations! I ordered two pair of the snips and they also had the hand quilting needles that I have been having a hard time finding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. **SELLING SSN+DOB FULLZ**

    CONTACT
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040
    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    >>1$ each without DL/ID number
    >>2$ each with DL
    >>5$ each for premium (also included relative info)

    *Will reduce price if buying in bulk
    *Hope for a long term business

    FORMAT OF LEADS/FULLZ/PROS

    ->FULL NAME
    ->SSN
    ->DATE OF BIRTH
    ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER WITH EXPIRY DATE
    ->COMPLETE ADDRESS
    ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, I.P ADDRESS
    ->EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
    ->REALTIONSHIP DETAILS
    ->MORTGAGE INFO
    ->BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

    >Fresh Leads for tax returns & w-2 form filling
    >Payment mode BTC, ETH, LTC, PayPal, USDT & PERFECT MONEY

    ''OTHER GADGETS PROVIDING''

    >SSN+DOB Fullz
    >CC with CVV
    >Photo ID's
    >Dead Fullz
    >Spamming Tutorials
    >Carding Tutorials
    >Hacking Tutorials
    >SMTP Linux Root
    >DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
    >Sock Tools
    >Server I.P's
    >HQ Emails with passwords

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  10. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete