Saturday, May 25, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival.......VOTING...........


The voting has begun!
 
Visit the following link to view the various categories! 
 
 
 
Please consider voting for my entry:
 
 
 
"She's Puttin' On Her Big Girl Panties"
 
# 36 in the
 
 
MANY, MANY THANKS!
 
A special thank you to Teresa of A Quilt And A Prayer for her blogging capabilities in helping me learn how to add the Blogger's Quilt Festival button.  And, best wishes to her and her entries in her respective categories!
 

7 comments:

  1. Just voted, She's FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.... you're too kind!!! Always glad to help another blogger. And I'm betting that at the rate you're going, you'll be able to give me tips before too long :*D I'm voting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! :) Hey do you want any scraps? A blog friend told me she has tons of scraps and could never use them all.. I remember the quilt you made using scraps that were given to you, so I wondered if you wanted any.. you could have them for postage she said. Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin, Wonder Women is so cute! I love the title lol I absolutely voted for you. What a clever and creative guy you are. Thanks for the quilts you made and donated to QOV too. They are perfect and much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the voting but LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely missed the Blogger's Quilt festival this year, too much going on in other areas. Hope you did well with your project, I would have voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete